Europa Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i know this person is operator and trustworthy, but i'd like to report rando10.

Go down

i know this person is operator and trustworthy, but i'd like to report rando10. Empty i know this person is operator and trustworthy, but i'd like to report rando10.

Post  BlobbyPear Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:16 pm

HERROOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy So, here is the story, i was making a stadium for me and onefishy to fight (not really, just touch each other Very Happy) and then rando comes and goes in my stadium, im fine with that. But then he goes the next step.. he starts building in my house, and i say STOP PLEASE!! ITS A STADIUM!! [let me remind you, i made the stadium] and then he says no, and i say PLEAPSLEPAS STOP!!!. He then kicks me and says: "STOP". When i get back, i am level 1 and i just lost 30 levels. Im just saying, megaman, dendo are agreeing, OneFishy saw it too! Please do something about this because all my hard work to get to level 30 was for nothing, but fortunately my trusted rank from plr is still there =3!! PLEASE READ THIS@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

BlobbyPear

Back to top Go down