Europa Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Excessive swearing of reaperpaper and rando10 abusing commands

2 posters

Go down

Excessive swearing of reaperpaper and rando10 abusing commands Empty Excessive swearing of reaperpaper and rando10 abusing commands

Post  OneFishy Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:44 pm

reaperpaper came on the server, swore too much and called my friends and me a "bitch". I kicked him because he was swearing too much, causing the server to lag.

rando10 has been abusing his commands . He banned my sister for 60 minutes and the reason was "she was shit" . And when I said "I'm reporting you" he said don't. He has been muting people (all) for no reason. I think he does not deserve OP.
OneFishy
OneFishy

Back to top Go down

Excessive swearing of reaperpaper and rando10 abusing commands Empty he is evil - rando10

Post  BlobbyPear Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:55 pm

also, that is rly mean to do to ya sis and i got banned and my reason was: "SHUT UP YOU ****ING NOOB" and he banned me for 60 mins, he also is abusing commands, he is saying he is getting GUARDIAN TOMORROW!!!!!!! please prevent this horrible dude from like getting guest+ (banned Very Happy) and he is being mean to everyone, he kicked me once for HIM building in MY house, i saw just politely saying please dont build in my house !! and his reason was: "STOP" . he also kicked me again saying: "FUFUFUFUFUFUUF" and another: "WAT CAN U DO? U JUST TRUSTED!".. now i feel highly neglected and now i feel noob :C No

BlobbyPear

Back to top Go down