Europa Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG GUS STOP, STOP LEAVING CMON GUSY YOU HAVE TO FIX THE SERVER PLEASE I BEG YOU, DONT GIVE UP :'(

Go down

OMG GUS STOP, STOP LEAVING CMON GUSY YOU HAVE TO FIX THE SERVER PLEASE I BEG YOU, DONT GIVE UP :'( Empty OMG GUS STOP, STOP LEAVING CMON GUSY YOU HAVE TO FIX THE SERVER PLEASE I BEG YOU, DONT GIVE UP :'(

Post  BlobbyPear Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:24 pm

Please.. whoever owns this.. I'll do whatever I can to fix this but I don't know how, if you could tell me I would do it.. and guys don't just leave the server to die
I mean... it's all ive ever played.. the only game I ever played.. and well, now, its gone, PLEASE whoever owns this, mods people...... I BEG YOU TELL ME HOW TO FIX THIS ILL EVEN DO IT MYSELF AND I WOULDNT MIND SOME HELP!!!

man im really angry now.. what happened guys.... we were once all active little children who played on the greatest server: Europa Gameing Lava survival but now.. look whats h appened.......... PLEASE GET THE SERVER BACk IM SO BORED :'(

BlobbyPear

Back to top Go down