Europa Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Promoting creaticmagic - fair or unfair?

+2
skalala
plr2001
6 posters

Go down

Promoting creaticmagic - fair or unfair? Empty Promoting creaticmagic - fair or unfair?

Post  plr2001 Tue May 15, 2012 11:03 pm

hi guys,
when i was Operator i first met creativemagic. He was superop. Then i didn't see him for a long time. When i got Controller I saw that there was a command '/viewranks'. so i did /viewranks guest and saw that creativemagiv was demoted to guest. One time I saw him again online and mc (ThatMcGirl) was online, too. As soon as creativemagic realised that he was guest mc promoted him to ExtremeSurvivor. She said she isn't sure if she is allowed to promote him higher and he said the Admin says its okay. Mc asked him if she should promote him to Developer or Guardian and ofcourse he said dev (Developer) so mc tried. But you can't rank someone to the same rank or higher you are so she promoted him to something else. I didn't see it because i was AFK but when i were back i did /who (or /players) and i saw he was superop. I thought that's okay but later i did /viewranks guardian and i saw he is a guardian. That's not fair because he skipped Controller.
Now i think he just said mc is allowed to promote him. Admin did you really say he's allowed to be guardian/developer? If yes, I think maybe he was ready and i'll excuse me because saying bad things about him but if no, I will think he's not only a cheater, also a lyer.
Do you think it's okay? I think its unfair scratch !
plr2001
plr2001

Back to top Go down

Promoting creaticmagic - fair or unfair? Empty Re: Promoting creaticmagic - fair or unfair?

Post  skalala Tue May 15, 2012 11:44 pm

plr2001 wrote:hi guys,
when i was Operator i first met creativemagic. He was superop. Then i didn't see him for a long time. When i got Controller I saw that there was a command '/viewranks'. so i did /viewranks guest and saw that creativemagiv was demoted to guest. One time I saw him again online and mc (ThatMcGirl) was online, too. As soon as creativemagic realised that he was guest mc promoted him to ExtremeSurvivor. She said she isn't sure if she is allowed to promote him higher and he said the Admin says its okay. Mc asked him if she should promote him to Developer or Guardian and ofcourse he said dev (Developer) so mc tried. But you can't rank someone to the same rank or higher you are so she promoted him to something else. I didn't see it because i was AFK but when i were back i did /who (or /players) and i saw he was superop. I thought that's okay but later i did /viewranks guardian and i saw he is a guardian. That's not fair because he skipped Controller.
Now i think he just said mc is allowed to promote him. Admin did you really say he's allowed to be guardian/developer? If yes, I think maybe he was ready and i'll excuse me because saying bad things about him but if no, I will think he's not only a cheater, also a lyer.

I think its not fair and i think plr deserve more
than he afro
skalala
skalala

Back to top Go down

Promoting creaticmagic - fair or unfair? Empty Re: Promoting creaticmagic - fair or unfair?

Post  skalala Tue May 15, 2012 11:57 pm

skalala wrote:
plr2001 wrote:hi guys,

I think its not fair and i think plr deserve more
than he afro

And atomicKitty123 say to lucko5 he or she wil rankup he to superop!

I think this is unfair too! affraid
skalala
skalala

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed May 16, 2012 3:22 am

This is a load of bull and misunderstandings. I told him that he has to work his up the ranks. He is ranked to trusted.

Admin
Admin

https://europagaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  corbeneck Wed May 16, 2012 4:54 am

if you think about it you shouldnt take anyones word unless you have admins permision so dont rank unless you have it

corbeneck

Back to top Go down

Post  lucko5 Thu May 17, 2012 12:01 am

Plz can I get unbanned?

GB
lucko5

lucko5

Back to top Go down

Post  lucko5 Thu May 17, 2012 12:03 am

Skalala at start you were not nice to me neither to my friends you said don't be lucko5's friend, and than I had no friends.

lucko5

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 17, 2012 2:25 am

I'm sorry, but we don't care, your banned get over it.

Admin
Admin

https://europagaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  lucko5 Sat May 19, 2012 3:43 am

How can I get unbanned

lucko5

Back to top Go down

Post  AJ4314 Sat May 19, 2012 3:10 pm

Your not getting unbanned lucko STOP BEGGING

Sucks to be you lol!
AJ4314
AJ4314

Back to top Go down

Post  AJ4314 Sat May 19, 2012 3:11 pm

Should we give lucko a chat ban?
AJ4314
AJ4314

Back to top Go down

Post  corbeneck Sun May 20, 2012 6:09 pm

yeah id say that would be alot easier as well its kinda getting annoying when he gets my hopes up for actual replies

corbeneck

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down