Europa Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ppl abuse commands and some r srry!

+2
Admin
kentucky2002
6 posters

Go down

ppl abuse commands and some r srry! Empty ppl abuse commands and some r srry!

Post  kentucky2002 Sun May 20, 2012 11:08 am

ppl that abuse commands shouldnt be banned forever!!!! they should be temp banned for acouple of days! dont u guys agree?! Razz

kentucky2002

Back to top Go down

ppl abuse commands and some r srry! Empty Re: ppl abuse commands and some r srry!

Post  Admin Sun May 20, 2012 11:12 pm

You should never have been given rank.

Admin
Admin

https://europagaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

ppl abuse commands and some r srry! Empty Re: ppl abuse commands and some r srry!

Post  AJ4314 Tue May 22, 2012 4:18 pm

No they should be banned forever. I feel sorry for the people who have to end up about there whinging about being banned not the banned people themselves. They have broken the trust that the developers have given to them and disrupted other peoples enjoyment of the game. The next time lucko or some other banned person asks to be unbanned I will personally see to that they receive a forum ban and never get unbanned again. if your banned go play somewhere else and break other servers rules as WE DONT WANT YOU HERE.

I have said my part anyone(who is not banned) wants to disagree you are welcome to.
AJ4314
AJ4314

Back to top Go down

ppl abuse commands and some r srry! Empty lol

Post  dawiy Wed May 23, 2012 6:50 am

lol...

ps aj , i now play on your map theroom .. and it's so boring.. i can't place any block and im not superop so i don't can door :'/
buth if i be the superop your map wil be the best Wink
soo can i be the superop? Very Happy /im operator now/ ?
dawiy
dawiy

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 24, 2012 1:31 am

Ask for rank and I'll ban you. AJ Don't zone maps, or you will also be banned. Zone has been removed and people can now build.

Admin
Admin

https://europagaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  HY4314 Fri May 25, 2012 6:48 pm

I agree if they are abusing there rank they should not be given the rank and if they break trust they will be punished

HY4314

Back to top Go down

ppl abuse commands and some r srry! Empty also agreeing!

Post  Endraxen Mon May 28, 2012 2:24 pm

i also agree to Admin he is always correct! Razz

Endraxen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down