Europa Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMPORTANT!!!FOR YOUR SAFETY OF GETTING BANNED!!!

3 posters

Go down

IMPORTANT!!!FOR YOUR SAFETY OF GETTING BANNED!!! Empty IMPORTANT!!!FOR YOUR SAFETY OF GETTING BANNED!!!

Post  PwningAssasin Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:14 pm

Hi,
PwningAssasin

GUYS GUYS.THIS IS THE HACKER'S TRICK!!!HE/SHE PROMOTES YOU AND THEN BOOM!!!!YOUR BANNED.I think LBP said she was promoted to GUARDIAN which was wierd because she just got on the server a few days ago,and then she got B A N N E D ASAP!So if you get promoted to an odd,high rank,say goodbye to your account.Plus this is to admin too.Admin,I know i cant give you orders but why don't you use console and ban the hacker.I mean ban her account and then unban?If you cant then why don't we just hack her account?So then we tell real MC to change password.

P.S:Stay on forums.I'm not sure if she has an account on the forums and we better do this quick before the hacker gets on the forums.

Sincerely,
PwningAssasin

PwningAssasin

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT!!!FOR YOUR SAFETY OF GETTING BANNED!!! Empty Me too

Post  morgan1449 Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:56 am

I was ranked up to Joe_lbp is one of my freind we were all on the server at the time.Then somone starts talking over the server say all kinds of crap. Then who every it was premoted all of us Then about 5 mins later we were all banned.

Thanks
morgan1449

morgan1449

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT!!!FOR YOUR SAFETY OF GETTING BANNED!!! Empty Re: IMPORTANT!!!FOR YOUR SAFETY OF GETTING BANNED!!!

Post  PwningAssasin Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:16 am

morgan1449 wrote:I was ranked up to Joe_lbp is one of my freind we were all on the server at the time.Then somone starts talking over the server say all kinds of crap. Then who every it was premoted all of us Then about 5 mins later we were all banned.

Thanks
morgan1449

He/She wants us to be happy and then sad.Then when that happens he laughs at us.Banned means you can't play the server right?I mean i never got banned.

PwningAssasin

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT!!!FOR YOUR SAFETY OF GETTING BANNED!!! Empty Re: IMPORTANT!!!FOR YOUR SAFETY OF GETTING BANNED!!!

Post  Joe_LBP Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:57 pm

IM A GUY!!!

Joe_LBP

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe_LBP Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:58 pm

i talked to mcgirl.

Joe_LBP

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down