Europa Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE REMAKE OF MOON, CAUSE IM A SLEEPY SLEEPY DWARF!

2 posters

Go down

THE REMAKE OF MOON, CAUSE IM A SLEEPY SLEEPY DWARF! Empty THE REMAKE OF MOON, CAUSE IM A SLEEPY SLEEPY DWARF!

Post  corbeneck Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:19 pm

since moon is really lacking since its mysterious whipe (oooooooooh mysterious.....) i think that we as staff should get together on a suitable date and start building it, what is necceasery is as follows: one developer as we need them to save the map, a work force of 4 to five me plr serpinord iestanlee and fin worked hard and got it done but couldnt save the map, and of course a good date tand time that we can all agree upon. please use this thread to post the days timezones you live in and the times you are availabe, this building should be exclusive to those operator and up so that people not yet completely trustworthy try and screw us over. UNITE THE PLAYERS TO WIN!

corbeneck

Back to top Go down

THE REMAKE OF MOON, CAUSE IM A SLEEPY SLEEPY DWARF! Empty Re: THE REMAKE OF MOON, CAUSE IM A SLEEPY SLEEPY DWARF!

Post  Admin Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:45 pm

Good idea, but I am going to do it.

Admin
Admin

https://europagaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

THE REMAKE OF MOON, CAUSE IM A SLEEPY SLEEPY DWARF! Empty Re: THE REMAKE OF MOON, CAUSE IM A SLEEPY SLEEPY DWARF!

Post  corbeneck Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:08 am

oh ok

corbeneck

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down