Europa Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

endraxen controller and guardian please support!

5 posters

Go down

endraxen controller and guardian please support! Empty endraxen controller and guardian please support!

Post  Endraxen Sat May 26, 2012 2:03 pm

please all support me if done i will make you a house for 2 maps all for yourself so if anyone comes in tell me i take them out please support me! cherry

Endraxen

Back to top Go down

endraxen controller and guardian please support! Empty Re: endraxen controller and guardian please support!

Post  skalala Sat May 26, 2012 7:15 pm

Endraxen wrote:please all support me if done i will make you a house for 2 maps all for yourself so if anyone comes in tell me i take them out please support me! cherry

Well yes u can be controller and u deserve it but
I think I deserve too

See u

Skalala
skalala
skalala

Back to top Go down

endraxen controller and guardian please support! Empty Re: endraxen controller and guardian please support!

Post  Admin Sat May 26, 2012 7:48 pm

DO NOT ASK FOR RANK I WILL BAN YOU, NO MORE WARNINGS!

Admin
Admin

https://europagaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  plr2001 Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:32 pm

skalala wrote:
Endraxen wrote:please all support me if done i will make you a house for 2 maps all for yourself so if anyone comes in tell me i take them out please support me! cherry

Well yes u can be controller and u deserve it but
I think I deserve too

See u

Skalala

like admin wrote: Don't ask for ranks! Be happy with the rank you have. Endraxen isnt superop for longer then a month. I know he has a higher lvl than me and more experience because i were away for a week and couldnt lvl up but just because you say you deserve it you don't. Look at me or jaspig: Have we ever asked for a rank? No. We just waited how it will become and one day we got controller. Why do you all hurry with a rank? Im really happy with mine and dont need a higher. Why do you always want a rank? I think its not good if you always ask for ranks. Braum1 asked me for a rank (trusted (he was/is ExtremeSurvivor) and what did he got? nothing. He just got bad things. So please stop asking. If you will i will ask Admin to ban and unban you so you are guest and the promote you to the rank downer: if you were trusted i will promote you only to ExtremeSurvivor and, and and. So please stop asking or i will do like i said (ask admin).
plr2001
plr2001

Back to top Go down

Post  corbeneck Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:45 am

really man i waited and everything, i asked a dev (not saying whom in case it gets them in trouble and i really wouldnt like that) if they thought i deserved the next rank super op, he/she asked how long i had been an op, i said maybe a month about, he/she asked if it was 3ish weeks and after the conversation told me that he/she would rank me the next thursday if he/she saw me on. point is just do your job and do it rght and youl get the rank you deserve

corbeneck

Back to top Go down

Post  skalala Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:52 am

corbeneck wrote:really man i waited and everything, i asked a dev (not saying whom in case it gets them in trouble and i really wouldnt like that) if they thought i deserved the next rank super op, he/she asked how long i had been an op, i said maybe a month about, he/she asked if it was 3ish weeks and after the conversation told me that he/she would rank me the next thursday if he/she saw me on. point is just do your job and do it rght and youl get the rank you deserve

DO NOT ASK FOR RANKS Evil or Very Mad tongue
skalala
skalala

Back to top Go down

Post  corbeneck Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:09 pm

i didnt ask for the ranks skalala i asked if he/she thought i deserved it, read things more carefully

corbeneck

Back to top Go down

Post  skalala Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:44 pm

corbeneck wrote:i didnt ask for the ranks skalala i asked if he/she thought i deserved it, read things more carefully

I just press oute for you

to be more fast cyclops
skalala
skalala

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down