Europa Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

System or Admins

+2
Admin
GumgumYum
6 posters

Go down

System or Admins Empty System or Admins

Post  GumgumYum Wed May 30, 2012 9:11 pm

Well i wanna report to you about a problem of mine for like a month, Somewhat, someone is demoting or the system is Reversing my rank to Extremesurvivor everytime, its quite a serious problem to me, also a fellow player of mine "njikm"
is also having the same problem, so i need to know whats causing this unknown anomalies. Well if you think a Admin is Demoting me, i did nothing to be demoted,
Nothing!
So i wanna know the truth behind this Problem.

Sincerly, Gumgumyum Neutral

GumgumYum

Back to top Go down

System or Admins Empty Re: System or Admins

Post  Admin Thu May 31, 2012 3:12 am

Apparently, you abused rank or didn't use it properly. Like kick griefers, language and spam,

Admin
Admin

https://europagaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

System or Admins Empty patr1298978

Post  patr1298 Thu May 31, 2012 10:52 am

gumyum is my friend and he is always good and helps people he dosent grief or kick and ban he always nice and shouldent be demoted

patr1298

Back to top Go down

Post  GumgumYum Thu May 31, 2012 12:07 pm

Well Admin Sir, i cant kick griefers because im not high enough to do that, Spamming is pointless, and Swearing could be rude to do infront of my friends that rely to me to be good at all times

GumgumYum

Back to top Go down

Post  AJ4314 Thu May 31, 2012 10:57 pm

This "thing" happened to me and HY4314 when we attempted to make LOLZ lava survival before we made our successful server aka galaxy. It happens everytime you log out then log back in it sets your rank to the one below trusted. It was quite a serious problem which is why our server was shut down. We did not come to a conclusion on why this happens but we think it may be a bug in the MCDzienny software.

PS Make the server more players I can never get on!!!
AJ4314
AJ4314

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:23 am

I can't make the server have more players. the server can be full but it's too laggy. Whereas 20 is enough for the server to be full and only have lag when lava starts.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jan_petka Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:13 am

Can I ask what is lag??

jan_petka

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:18 am

It's the server is full, and the computer has to handle 20 players on. Also my internet hit's a big usage. But when it's been up for 3/4 days it starts to build up.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  plr2001 Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:50 pm

AJ4314 wrote:This "thing" happened to me and HY4314 when we attempted to make LOLZ lava survival before we made our successful server aka galaxy. It happens everytime you log out then log back in it sets your rank to the one below trusted. It was quite a serious problem which is why our server was shut down. We did not come to a conclusion on why this happens but we think it may be a bug in the MCDzienny software.

PS Make the server more players I can never get on!!!

Yeah i also know the problem with the ranks. I tried to make a server as good as Europa Gaming Lava Survival[AKA] but i failed. It was plr2001's Lava Survival but only i could connect. Maybe because of the Port. So i ranked me to Root (its over Owner (Owner is over Host (Host is over God (God is over Developer)))) but next time i logged in i was GUEST. I think its a bug, too, I did it with McForge first. Then i tried it with McStorm but now i'll try MCDzienny or MCDawn.
plr2001
plr2001

Back to top Go down

Post  jan_petka Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:36 am

I tryed with Mcdienzi but it says not enaugh ram

jan_petka

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down