Europa Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown Banning

2 posters

Go down

Unknown Banning Empty Unknown Banning

Post  ShadowGuard532 Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:38 am

Hello, I figure you have seen my other post and I feel as though it was made in the wrong point. I just wanted to say the I was banned this morning and I don't know why or how long. I tried to see if I was unbanned and I wasn't, I understand that you guys have more important things to do. If you do unban me may I have my level, rank, and money back. I was level 23, had 1435 burritos and was ranked Trusted. Like I said before, I understand if you can't fix this until next week or whatever. I just want to know that you guys are looking into it.
Thank you for your time.

ShadowGuard532

Back to top Go down

Unknown Banning Empty patr1298 hello

Post  patr1298 Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:12 pm

i can unban you but if anyone has the reason for banning him and dosent want me to unban he just tell me thax

patr1298

Back to top Go down

Unknown Banning Empty Thank you

Post  ShadowGuard532 Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:25 pm

Thanks, like I said before I don't know why I got banned or who banned me. I would just like to be able to get back to playing on the server.
Thank you

ShadowGuard532

Back to top Go down

Unknown Banning Empty Thanks again for unbanning me

Post  ShadowGuard532 Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:45 am

I would like to say thanks for unbanning me again, and I am grateful. I don't mean to push my luck or good fortune with you guys, but I was wondering if I had to work my way back up to trusted again or did you forget to give back my rank when you unbanned me. Again I'm not ungrateful, and I'm really just happy to be able to play on the server.

ShadowGuard532

Back to top Go down

Unknown Banning Empty Re: Unknown Banning

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum