Europa Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion

4 posters

Go down

Suggestion Empty Suggestion

Post  yankeesamuel Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:09 pm

Hi, I'm yankeesamuel, I'm a trusted, and I have been for about 2 months. While being trusted I've ran into an alarmingly large number of bullies with higher ranks. Even though there is a no cussing rule, many ops, superops, etc., are swearing constantly, yet expect people to kick anyone who swears, which seems quite hypocritical. I also dislike the /say command, because people can type messages anonymously, pretending to be players like PrettyShady. I also have no clue how to get promoted. Lastly, people almost constantly are spliefed, yet rarely discovered. I would like it if the ability to see who placed/destroyed blocks was given to lower ranks, maybe even extending to ExtremeSurvivors.
Thank you for this wonderful server,
YankeeSamuel

yankeesamuel

Back to top Go down

Suggestion Empty Re: Suggestion

Post  skalala Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:17 am

yankeesamuel wrote:Hi, I'm yankeesamuel, I'm a trusted, and I have been for about 2 months. While being trusted I've ran into an alarmingly large number of bullies with higher ranks. Even though there is a no cussing rule, many ops, superops, etc., are swearing constantly, yet expect people to kick anyone who swears, which seems quite hypocritical. I also dislike the /say command, because people can type messages anonymously, pretending to be players like PrettyShady. I also have no clue how to get promoted. Lastly, people almost constantly are spliefed, yet rarely discovered. I would like it if the ability to see who placed/destroyed blocks was given to lower ranks, maybe even extending to ExtremeSurvivors.
YankeeSamuel

Yes im doing that
but it was just a joke
i say it was just a joke Cool
but it wasn t only me

see you on

skalala jocolor
skalala
skalala

Back to top Go down

Suggestion Empty A perfect idea.

Post  mooku107 Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:42 am

This is what i was going to do in a new post, maybe two. In other words i think this is the perfect idea EVER. I have been a trusted for about 2 and a half months and i think it's almost impossible to get a higher rank! Also, i agree about bullies and spleefers, but i think a better way about spleefers is to make it say who is closest to the person spleefed. Nobody should be able to swear, I think that it should be made that if someone swears it auto-kicks.

Thank you for helping out with this server (which is already amazing) and making it the place everyone in minecraft will be talking about,

Mooku107 afro

Last edited by mooku107 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total

mooku107

Back to top Go down

Post  mooku107 Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:42 am

yankeesamuel wrote:Hi, I'm yankeesamuel, I'm a trusted, and I have been for about 2 months. While being trusted I've ran into an alarmingly large number of bullies with higher ranks. Even though there is a no cussing rule, many ops, superops, etc., are swearing constantly, yet expect people to kick anyone who swears, which seems quite hypocritical. I also dislike the /say command, because people can type messages anonymously, pretending to be players like PrettyShady. I also have no clue how to get promoted. Lastly, people almost constantly are spliefed, yet rarely discovered. I would like it if the ability to see who placed/destroyed blocks was given to lower ranks, maybe even extending to ExtremeSurvivors.
YankeeSamuel

Thank you Yankee, this is a perfect list of bugs.
Mooku107 afro

mooku107

Back to top Go down

Post  corbeneck Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:08 am

skalala that is NOT ok even if it was a joke, it is ruining the game for others, i can almost see why you arent controller yet

corbeneck

Back to top Go down

Post  skalala Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:38 pm

skalala wrote:
YankeeSamuel

Yes im doing that
but it was just a joke
i say it was just a joke Cool

I'm do this
/say skalala is now %cCRAZY
but it wasn t only me

see you on

skalala jocolor
skalala
skalala

Back to top Go down

Post  skalala Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:39 pm

corbeneck wrote:skalala that is NOT ok even if it was a joke, it is ruining the game for others, i can almost see why you arent controller yet

You doing this stuf with preety
skalala
skalala

Back to top Go down

Post  corbeneck Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:50 pm

what are you talaking about? i have never done this, i use /me to do pokemon battles with soe people but i never do this myself

corbeneck

Back to top Go down

Post  skalala Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:13 pm

corbeneck wrote:what are you talaking about? i have never done this, i use /me to do pokemon battles with soe people but i never do this myself

i do /say skalala is %cCRAZY

soo i do only this!!! Exclamation
skalala
skalala

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down