Europa Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

there is a europa gaming server copy cat!

5 posters

Go down

there is a europa gaming server copy cat! Empty there is a europa gaming server copy cat!

Post  corbeneck Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:14 am

i was recently surfing the server list for the europa gaming server and found a server saying europa gaming something or other and it was a freebuild that was obviously fake, due to copyright infringement we could totally give them hell

corbeneck

Back to top Go down

there is a europa gaming server copy cat! Empty Re: there is a europa gaming server copy cat!

Post  Admin Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:44 pm

We can't and that is one of our servers. AJ hosts that so people can make maps for lava.

Admin
Admin

https://europagaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

there is a europa gaming server copy cat! Empty Re: there is a europa gaming server copy cat!

Post  corbeneck Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:42 pm

oh really then, meh i like playing it more than building it, sorry fo the mixup

corbeneck

Back to top Go down

there is a europa gaming server copy cat! Empty I dont know what you mean

Post  plr2001 Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:14 pm

Admin wrote:We can't and that is one of our servers. AJ hosts that so people can make maps for lava.
Code:

I really like freebuild (almoust as much as Lava Survival) and I would love to build maps for [Europa Gaming] but i never saw that server when i searched for [Europa Gaming] Lava Survival.
plr2001
plr2001

Back to top Go down

there is a europa gaming server copy cat! Empty no freebuild

Post  dawiy Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:22 pm

NOO freebuild, it's sooo boring, lava survival and zombie survival it's more fun !!!
a server [Europa Gaming]Zombie Survival will be batter then freebuild!! *__*

dawiy
dawiy
dawiy

Back to top Go down

Post  corbeneck Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:54 am

i actually agree with dawiy

corbeneck

Back to top Go down

there is a europa gaming server copy cat! Empty yeeeeeea!

Post  dawiy Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:08 pm

it's made server [Europa Gaming] Zombie Survival !!! Very Happy
yea, server is awesome!
admin, soo it was my idea, and i just wanna ask you, to rank me to op on that server! Very Happy
dawiy
dawiy

Back to top Go down

there is a europa gaming server copy cat! Empty Admin Thanks!

Post  Endraxen Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:42 pm

[Europa Gaming] Zombie survival Admin thanks you!!!! Very Happy

Endraxen

Back to top Go down

Post  corbeneck Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:09 am

i think ill try that out now

corbeneck

Back to top Go down

there is a europa gaming server copy cat! Empty [Europa Gaming] Zombie Survival

Post  plr2001 Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:28 am

dawiy wrote:it's made server [Europa Gaming] Zombie Survival !!! Very Happy
yea, server is awesome!
admin, soo it was my idea, and i just wanna ask you, to rank me to op on that server! Very Happy

Hi,
I just wanted to ask, because im not often on Zombie-Survival-Servers, if u can use WoM on it. Its cheating (a bit) because u can run faster then the other and can get them better but ... I really like it and you can put Speed-Hacks off for the Server. I also wanted to ask how you can get a rank. Can you buy it? or is there something like /timerank? Or does anyone has to rank you?
Please answer me.
~plr2001
plr2001
plr2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:25 am

Nothing is happening, I am changing the software to a better more updated and sophisticated version. Till then no ranks are going to be given, or can be bought.

Admin
Admin

https://europagaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

there is a europa gaming server copy cat! Empty no ranks ?!?

Post  plr2001 Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:38 pm

Admin wrote:Nothing is happening, I am changing the software to a better more updated and sophisticated version. Till then no ranks are going to be given, or can be bought.

but ... i dont understand. there is one superop, 2 ops and a few builders, advbuilders, ... . but its okay if u change it to a better software. the better the software the cooler the game Smile .
plr2001
plr2001

Back to top Go down

Post  corbeneck Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:10 am

IM BACK BABY! hello one and all, im back from 7 days of hell and am ready to start working again, if you do so please admin i would gladly moderate on the zomie server as well, but as of today i shall relax and play

corbeneck

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down