Europa Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

terrywrist222 - griefing, spamming blocks in your house, spleefing, killing.

5 posters

Go down

terrywrist222 - griefing, spamming blocks in your house, spleefing, killing. Empty terrywrist222 - griefing, spamming blocks in your house, spleefing, killing.

Post  BlobbyPear Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:32 pm

Herro, this is BlobbyPear (also, i dont think megaman is that bad jocolor ). This dude called terrywrist222 has come to this amazing server, all de does is greifs your house, he then flys then places sand literally EVERYWHERE!! after this, he will kill you personally by putting a hole in a wall so lava spurts in or something, if he cant do that, he will spleef you or trap you in a hole with sand Mad please please please ban him for like.. ever, if you dont believe me, just build a little house near him (not bedrock Razz) and then he will most likely grief ya house, NOT FIX UP THE HOLE.. then spam sand from above, he will kill you, then run away probs. Also, the rank of trusted.. i am just saying.. Very Happy.. i would be proud to be trusted by everone here and i would kick him :3 May i be trusted :3 (please dont kick me(please dont ban me :3))

~BlobbyPear lol!

BlobbyPear

Back to top Go down

terrywrist222 - griefing, spamming blocks in your house, spleefing, killing. Empty Re: terrywrist222 - griefing, spamming blocks in your house, spleefing, killing.

Post  1tsirwyrret Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:15 pm

Unfortunately terrywrist222s account was hacked, and the hacker used her account to grief. She appoligizes, and would greatly appreciate an unban

1tsirwyrret

Back to top Go down

terrywrist222 - griefing, spamming blocks in your house, spleefing, killing. Empty terrywrist222 -griefing

Post  plr2001 Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:00 pm

1tsirwyrret wrote:Unfortunately terrywrist222s account was hacked, and the hacker used her account to grief. She appoligizes, and would greatly appreciate an unban

I don't think her account was hacked, because i met her months ago and she was griefing (so if it was hacked the un-hacked one would never come on, only the hacked one) well ...
i told her to stop and i banned her. she used her 2nd account ( terrywrist223 ) and because I banned it she now always comes on on her other account ( terrywrist222 ) . I wanted to ban her, too, but she suddenly was nice again, well as long as i were there, because, when i disconnected and got back after a few hours other said she was griefing while i were away. So I banned her too, but i don't understand why she is unbanned now. With Admins permission I will ban her again.
plr2001
plr2001
plr2001

Back to top Go down

terrywrist222 - griefing, spamming blocks in your house, spleefing, killing. Empty Re: terrywrist222 - griefing, spamming blocks in your house, spleefing, killing.

Post  corbeneck Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:16 am

this time ban her IP

corbeneck

Back to top Go down

Post  Megaman_88 Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:53 pm

[quote="plr2001"]
1tsirwyrret wrote:Unfortunately terrywrist222s account was hacked, and the hacker used her account to grief. She appoligizes, and would greatly appreciate an unban

I don't think her account was hacked, because i met her months ago and she was griefing (so if it was hacked the un-hacked one would never come on, only the hacked one) well ...

TRUTH she was my friend and she always grief i was her bestfriend but she act like a crazy bi... and thanks bloobypear for saying im not that bad im really not that bad cuz i dont grief anymore Very Happy
Megaman_88
Megaman_88

Back to top Go down

Post  1tsirwyrret Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:08 pm

I wish there was some way to prove it, but really there isn't without her account being unbanned & her showing you she is here to play the game like the rest of us.

1tsirwyrret

Back to top Go down

terrywrist222 - griefing, spamming blocks in your house, spleefing, killing. Empty terrywrist griefing, spleefing, ....

Post  plr2001 Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:20 pm

1tsirwyrret wrote:I wish there was some way to prove it, but really there isn't without her account being unbanned & her showing you she is here to play the game like the rest of us.

Well ... she could make a new account and play on the server like the other are doing: nice and without griefing & co. But im not unbanning her. And also: after a few times the player logs out from the www.minecraft.net account automaticly so i don't understand why the Cracker (thats the name for a bad Hacker) who cracked her gets in on her account again and again.
~plr2001
plr2001
plr2001

Back to top Go down

Post  1tsirwyrret Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:31 pm

Spose that's what she'll have to do. Also, with firefox, it saved her username & password...

1tsirwyrret

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down