Europa Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rando10.. again.. he did something worse. to me.. :c

4 posters

Go down

rando10.. again.. he did something worse. to me.. :c Empty rando10.. again.. he did something worse. to me.. :c

Post  BlobbyPear Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:31 pm

hi, this is blobby, i know i may not be mature and stuff because im 11 :3 but i said hi to rando10 when he came and i said: "why did you kick me? i lost my 30 levels? fu :C" and then.. he said the following: "SHUT UP YOU NOOOOB!!" | i was about to say i wasnt noob when he kicked me for a whole hour... please do something about him Sad.. and btw, i said hi nicely, he then just banned me for 60 mins and wrote this as the reason: "SHUT UP YOU DUMB NOOOB!!!! im sad :*(.

BlobbyPear

Back to top Go down

rando10.. again.. he did something worse. to me.. :c Empty Re: rando10.. again.. he did something worse. to me.. :c

Post  corbeneck Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:04 pm

Admin please demote or ban this man as apperently from pears description doesnt deserve any kind of place on this server due to his horrid behavior. i have heard from jaspig and others about how bad he is, and remember admin we can no longer ban these people because of the security you put up since the hacking, well at least the somehow staff position people who do this, man my mind isnt working right today

corbeneck

Back to top Go down

rando10.. again.. he did something worse. to me.. :c Empty :c

Post  BlobbyPear Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:48 pm

:c i got kicked again :c

BlobbyPear

Back to top Go down

rando10.. again.. he did something worse. to me.. :c Empty rando10

Post  plr2001 Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:34 pm

BlobbyPear wrote:hi, this is blobby, i know i may not be mature and stuff because im 11 :3 but i said hi to rando10 when he came and i said: "why did you kick me? i lost my 30 levels? fu :C" and then.. he said the following: "SHUT UP YOU NOOOOB!!" | i was about to say i wasnt noob when he kicked me for a whole hour... please do something about him Sad.. and btw, i said hi nicely, he then just banned me for 60 mins and wrote this as the reason: "SHUT UP YOU DUMB NOOOB!!!! im sad :*(.

if rando10 isnt demoted to trusted yet, I will wait until admin requests this topic and tells me or atomickitty123 to demote him (maybe admin does it himself over console). He said he was my friend and i remembered him but he was .... different. he was guest and shouting at me that i should rank him back to op. I didn't do it and he was angry. And he ... wasnt himself. somehow he got evil .... . same with protank019. We were friends at first but then he started to change the titles from my, ritchie10s and iestynlees 'Ninjas' into his clan because he said i were stupid (sry for bad word). and when i were on zombie survival he shouted to me : "HEY plr2001 U DEMOTED ME TO GUEST AND BANNED ME ON LAVA SURVIVAL FOR NO REASON!" but 1st: I didnt ban and demote him and 2nd: the one who did it ofcourse had a reason (i think).
~ plr2001
plr2001
plr2001

Back to top Go down

rando10.. again.. he did something worse. to me.. :c Empty rando10

Post  Megaman_88 Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:50 pm

he just mute because i just say he was reported and he banned me for a hour because is told he is gonna get demoted BAN THAT BITCH sorry for the bad word Evil or Very Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad No Evil or Very Mad Mad lol! afro elephant scratch confused affraid Arrow Shocked
Megaman_88
Megaman_88

Back to top Go down

rando10.. again.. he did something worse. to me.. :c Empty Re: rando10.. again.. he did something worse. to me.. :c

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down