Europa Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To administrator,

3 posters

Go down

To administrator, Empty To administrator,

Post  corbeneck Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:35 am

Hello Admin i wanted to tell you that since i will be gone an entire week that any actions supposedly done by me during this time is not me and in fact either some other staff member trying to frame me or some sort of hacker. that is all and i will be back next Sunday western standard time.

corbeneck

Back to top Go down

To administrator, Empty Re: To administrator,

Post  Admin Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:29 am

Enjoy whatever it is that you will be doing, and sadly you will be missing the opening of our zombie server.

Admin
Admin

https://europagaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

To administrator, Empty to Admin

Post  plr2001 Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:24 pm

corbeneck wrote:Hello Admin i wanted to tell you that since i will be gone an entire week that any actions supposedly done by me during this time is not me and in fact either some other staff member trying to frame me or some sort of hacker. that is all and i will be back next Sunday western standard time.

like corbeneck i will be away too but a bit longer No Sad . I will leave early in the morning from thursday this week and will be back sunday from next week so im away 10 days Crying or Very sad . I wanted to say the same like corbeneck, if someone loggs in on my account during those 10 days, its not me. But I dont think someone will logg in on my account because its well protected Very Happy .
~ plr2001
plr2001
plr2001

Back to top Go down

To administrator, Empty Re: To administrator,

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum