Europa Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post here if you want annoying zone removed!!!

+3
PwningAssasin
prettyshade
AJ4314
7 posters

Go down

Post here if you want annoying zone removed!!! Empty Post here if you want annoying zone removed!!!

Post  AJ4314 Fri May 04, 2012 8:34 pm

Hi,
If you are playing on one of the maps and you find a really annoying zone you want removed just state which map and who its zoned for im sure either I or another member of staff will remove it. Have fun!!!
AJ4314
AJ4314

Back to top Go down

Post here if you want annoying zone removed!!! Empty Re: Post here if you want annoying zone removed!!!

Post  prettyshade Sat May 05, 2012 8:36 am

AJ4314 wrote:Hi,
If you are playing on one of the maps and you find a really annoying zone you want removed just state which map and who its zoned for im sure either I or another member of staff will remove it. Have fun!!!

please tell me what map so we can remove it

use /look to see what map your on

prettyshade

Back to top Go down

Post here if you want annoying zone removed!!! Empty YOUR place

Post  PwningAssasin Mon May 07, 2012 2:17 pm

[quote="AJ4314"]Hi,
If you are playing on one of the maps and you find a really annoying zone you want removed just state which map and who its zoned for im sure either I or another member of staff will remove it. Have fun!!![/quote

AJ4314,there is a map name i forgot that has too many zones of yours.Now people barely survive in that map.So now i have to summon all of them to save them.Please delete a few zones.I would like you to destroy your zones that are high up.

PwningAssasin

Back to top Go down

Post here if you want annoying zone removed!!! Empty Re: Post here if you want annoying zone removed!!!

Post  skalala Tue May 08, 2012 1:20 am

[quote="PwningAssasin"]
AJ4314 wrote:Hi,
If you are playing on one of the maps and you find a really annoying zone you want removed just state which map and who its zoned for im sure either I or another member of staff will remove it. Have fun!!![/quote

AJ4314,there is a map name i forgot that has too many zones of yours.Now people barely survive in that map.So now i have to summon all of them to save them.Please delete a few zones.I would like you to destroy your zones that are high up.
Ya i can do zone but im never do it

i wil not do because players dont like it
skalala
skalala

Back to top Go down

Post  lucko5 Tue May 08, 2012 5:21 am

Niagara was having realy a lot of zones Sad

lucko5

Back to top Go down

Post here if you want annoying zone removed!!! Empty hmm

Post  jaspig Tue May 08, 2012 5:23 am

pig i got rid of a few zones today but they can be a bit annoying sometimes

- mrs pig pig
jaspig
jaspig

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 08, 2012 5:29 am

All those zoned and griefed maps are removed!

Admin
Admin

https://europagaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down