evil-Characters

Go down

evil-Characters

Post  plr2001 on Tue May 08, 2012 4:31 pm

Hi all,
i know there are lots of evil on this server. Notch always said i have to ban them, but i never knew if it really is the right. Now i know its better for the server if griefers are banned, but /ban's permission was changed to Developer. What do you think? Should /ban's permission be changed to superop or something like that? If yes it would be easier to ban griefers from the server. If you do /viewranks developer you can see that only prettyshade and ThatMcGirl are developer, so only they can ban. And there aren't any developers on very often, so griefers can only be tempbanned or kicked.

plr2001
avatar
plr2001

Posts : 30
Join date : 2012-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: evil-Characters

Post  PwningAssasin on Tue May 08, 2012 11:20 pm

plr2001 wrote:Hi all,
i know there are lots of evil on this server. Notch always said i have to ban them, but i never knew if it really is the right. Now i know its better for the server if griefers are banned, but /ban's permission was changed to Developer. What do you think? Should /ban's permission be changed to superop or something like that? If yes it would be easier to ban griefers from the server. If you do /viewranks developer you can see that only prettyshade and ThatMcGirl are developer, so only they can ban. And there aren't any developers on very often, so griefers can only be tempbanned or kicked.

plr2001


Hi plr2001,I say it shoudnt be super op OR developer.i say probably guardian because if its developer,controllers or super ops such as YOU,which it trust,you cant ban the misbehave.I say no to super op too,if banning is changed to super op,some times they break commands because super ops are not always trusted.So my answer is change it to guardian because guardians can rank differently then developers.

PwningAssasin

Posts : 40
Join date : 2012-04-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: evil-Characters

Post  Admin on Wed May 09, 2012 2:25 am

It will be changed to Controller, because they have more experience. I have issues where the command has been abused. Follow this rule: warn/kick, tempban 5/10 mins and then if player returns and is abusive BAN.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 188
Join date : 2012-03-13

View user profile http://europagaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: evil-Characters

Post  skalala on Wed May 09, 2012 3:02 am

Admin wrote:It will be changed to Controller, because they have more experience. I have issues where the command has been abused. Follow this rule: warn/kick, tempban 5/10 mins and then if player returns and is abusive BAN.


Hi

i know a lot a griefers.

They grief even me



skalala
avatar
skalala

Posts : 107
Join date : 2012-04-03
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: evil-Characters

Post  PwningAssasin on Wed May 09, 2012 8:33 am

skalala wrote:
Admin wrote:It will be changed to Controller, because they have more experience. I have issues where the command has been abused. Follow this rule: warn/kick, tempban 5/10 mins and then if player returns and is abusive BAN.


Hi

i know a lot a griefers.

They grief even me



skalala


such as patr2001 or something

PwningAssasin

Posts : 40
Join date : 2012-04-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: evil-Characters

Post  prettyshade on Wed May 09, 2012 11:30 pm

I would like to see ops jail / freeze griefers. maybe even /settitle!

They can log out when they realise that our admins have the power over them.

kick is for lazy servers

prettyshade

Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

weerwolf123

Post  lucko5 on Thu May 10, 2012 1:15 am

Weerwolf123 is the bigger griefer I've ever seen!
He comed in my house and started to build and destroy everything!
He did this also to skalala!

GB
lucko5

lucko5

Posts : 30
Join date : 2012-05-06
Age : 18
Location : PARIS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: evil-Characters

Post  corbeneck on Thu May 10, 2012 5:02 am

Admin wrote:It will be changed to Controller, because they have more experience. I have issues where the command has been abused. Follow this rule: warn/kick, tempban 5/10 mins and then if player returns and is abusive BAN.

personnaly i would like to do this myself but im only op, however i do follow this statement and it works very well as a detterent

corbeneck

Posts : 118
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

p

Post  patr1298 on Mon May 28, 2012 11:21 am

how come superops carn't ban but they can unban???

patr1298

Posts : 44
Join date : 2012-03-19
Age : 20
Location : sunshine coast australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: evil-Characters

Post  Endraxen on Mon May 28, 2012 12:47 pm

yeah that is true suoperops can't ban but they can unban?!?! confused
thats kinda weird!

Endraxen

Posts : 82
Join date : 2012-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: evil-Characters

Post  Admin on Tue May 29, 2012 3:28 am

I changed ban awhile back...

Admin
Admin

Posts : 188
Join date : 2012-03-13

View user profile http://europagaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: evil-Characters

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum