Europa Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i dont know who it is but i have a problem

+4
skalala
bluecarseat
Admin
jaspig
8 posters

Go down

i dont know who it is but i have a problem Empty i dont know who it is but i have a problem

Post  jaspig Tue May 08, 2012 2:14 am

No someone keeps changing my title to really rude things and it is really annoying me cus i got a title saying " i suck dicks" erlier and things like that and i dont find it nice. i am not sure who keeps changing it but i really want it to stop. thankyou for ur time

- jasmine turner

xxxx
jaspig
jaspig

Back to top Go down

i dont know who it is but i have a problem Empty Re: i dont know who it is but i have a problem

Post  jaspig Tue May 08, 2012 2:17 am

and someone hae just changed it tooo DICKSUCKER and i need it to be stoped
jaspig
jaspig

Back to top Go down

i dont know who it is but i have a problem Empty Re: i dont know who it is but i have a problem

Post  Admin Tue May 08, 2012 2:23 am

Orlly, that's not nice is it. I wonder who it is:?:

Admin
Admin

https://europagaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  bluecarseat Tue May 08, 2012 7:15 pm

You can check, do the /last

bluecarseat

Back to top Go down

Post  skalala Wed May 09, 2012 2:59 am

bluecarseat wrote:You can check, do the /last

who did that?
skalala
skalala

Back to top Go down

Post  AJ4314 Wed May 09, 2012 8:02 am

It would have to be someone with /settitle and /last doesnt always work because they could have used another command
AJ4314
AJ4314

Back to top Go down

Post  lucko5 Thu May 10, 2012 3:06 am

It wasn't me because I'm superOP just from the 9.5.2012

lucko5

Back to top Go down

Post  PwningAssasin Thu May 10, 2012 1:35 pm

jaspig wrote: No someone keeps changing my title to really rude things and it is really annoying me cus i got a title saying " i suck dicks" erlier and things like that and i dont find it nice. i am not sure who keeps changing it but i really want it to stop. thankyou for ur time

- jasmine turner

xxxx
Well dont say that for your self because you changed my title to QueenAssasin.But i agree with your topic.Changing titles may only be changed WITH permission.

PwningAssasin

Back to top Go down

Post  PwningAssasin Thu May 10, 2012 1:36 pm

jaspig wrote:and someone hae just changed it tooo DICKSUCKER and i need it to be stoped

its always the quiet ones

PwningAssasin

Back to top Go down

Post  PwningAssasin Fri May 11, 2012 10:30 pm

jaspig wrote: No someone keeps changing my title to really rude things and it is really annoying me cus i got a title saying " i suck dicks" erlier and things like that and i dont find it nice. i am not sure who keeps changing it but i really want it to stop. thankyou for ur time

- jasmine turner

xxxx

It could you be plr2001.Hes nice but i saw him with before.

PwningAssasin

Back to top Go down

Post  plr2001 Sat May 12, 2012 9:27 pm

PwningAssasin wrote:

- jasmine turner

xxxx

It could you be plr2001.Hes nice but i saw him with before.

so you think im changing your title? lucky you said it COULD. If you would say it IS plr2001 i would never forgive you. I dont think its fair to say someones name before you know it. I feel bad when you think i was it. I would never do it. But write what you want. Doesn't matter what you write as long as i know myself that I didn't do it.
plr2001
plr2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down